User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
New Features

Vanilla Things Can Be Edited

My idea for this is you can add any feature in vanilla Minecraft into your workshop so you can edit it, for example things like structures and blocks like buttons and end rods!

More Models/Templates

Add Templates/Models For The Following: Buttons, Levers, Signs, Banners, Lightning Rod, Carpets, Barrels, Chests, Iron Bars, Walls, Note Blocks, Pressure Plates, Bells, Lanterns, Torches, Hanging Signs, Vines/Ladders, etc

When You Open A Block GUI/Click A Block A Sound Plays (Like Barrels)

Explains Itself

Add A Feature Where Blocks (And More) Can Spread (Like Moss, Sculk or Grass/Flowers)

Where if you bonemeal or do something to a block it expands!

When you duplicate something It Adapts.

If you duplicate an asset it changes everything to do with the old name to the new name you gave it.

Add an ability to make a color set.

with all things like terracotta, wool, concrete/powder, beds, sheep, collars etcetera!

Move Things

Be Able To Move The Place Of creations

Folders

FOLDERS FOR TEXTURES AND MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last seen on 21:49, 19. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
and be able to make things…
Mon, 08/14/2023 - 14:18

and be able to make things like snow layers

Last seen on 22:17, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
that would be great for what…
Tue, 08/15/2023 - 23:59

that would be great for what im trying to do: tryna make chests bookshelves and beds and whatnot to match the wood you use. even if it was mate to be easy for me it would take a long time. but i would do it. anyway im burnt out with minecraft modding after tryimg to get chest animations into mcreator from blockbench. i think ima bout to just start making scratch games and try to get gud at coding now that i seem to be grasping coding concepts rather than straws thanks to mcreator. i reall wish i wasnt broke so i could donate. ive learned a lot here. if i ever make money from this kinda stuff.... or even have enough extra money i will remember you guys. and ill probably stil be using mcreator