Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
If you have ever tried to change a vanilla loot table like fishing or bartering, you will know what I am talking about; some mod elements don't have the ability to apply data to items, like in procedures, here is a list of the elements that need it (in order from most to least necessary):
- loot table, for recreating vanilla loot.
- recipe, for making and using more specific items like, water bottles.
- trade, for adding data traded items
- mob, for adding data armor and weapons.
- block, plant, and mob all need it for data drops (this can be done with loot if the first one is added).