This plugin adds utils about vector operation!
The vector is a new variable composed of three numbers
- "Create vector" allows to a create vector with inputting numbers
- "Get X/Y/Z" allows to get components of the vectors
These procedures allow basic operations on vectors
- "Vector comparison" allows to compare each components of two vectors
- "Inverse vector" allows to get an inverse vector
- "Vector operation": You need to note that the multiplication is not dot or cross products. For example, (1, 2, 3) * (3, 2, 1) is (3, 4 ,3)
- "Vector rounding": Ceil" is rounding up and "Floor" is rounding down. For example, (0, 0.5, 1.5) is rounded to (0, 1, 2)
Also, these procedures allow mathematical operations on vectors
- "Get unit vector"
- "Scale vector"
- "Get dot/cross product of vector"
- "Rotate around X/Y/Z-axis"
- "Rotate around arbitrary axis": It allows to rotate a vector around another vector
- "Rotate with yaw and pitch"
- "Lerp from two vectors": It allows to get an interpolated vector from two vectors
This plugin supports Forge 1.16.5, 1.18.2, 1.19.2 and Fabric 1.19.2
This plugin supports MCreator 2023.1 or above
This looks interesting, any examples on how to use it visually outside of vector formulas would probably be quite nice to have on the page!
Could I make a Double Jump with these new Procedures?
you can already easily make a double jump without vector math
Can you tell me how? I'm stuck at this.
a keybind using space
I'm stuck at how to make the Player Jump without losing the momentum.
Set the X and Z momentum to "get x velocity" and "get z velocity" respectively
This looks great and really promising, but I feel like we might need some examples of how to use it