build failed!what's wrong with "}"?

Status
Can not reproduce
Type
Product/platform
Not applicable
Priority
Normal
Issue description

f.a.i.l.e.d:

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2020.3.20316 EAP (20316), forge-1.15.2, 64-bit, 8104 MB, Windows 7, JVM 1.8.0_252, JAVA_HOME: F:\Pylo\MCreator EAP 2020.3 b20316 Windows 64bit\MCreatorEAP20203b20316\jdk
> Configure project :
New Dep: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.15.2-31.1.87_mapped_snapshot_20200225-1.15.1
> Task :compileJava FAILED
C:\Users\Administrator\MCreatorWorkspaces\slimeranchertestpack\src\main\java\net\mcreator\slimeranchertestpack\world\dimension\TheFarFarRanchDimension.java:144: ����: �Ƿ������Ϳ�ʼ
}
^
C:\Users\Administrator\MCreatorWorkspaces\slimeranchertestpack\src\main\java\net\mcreator\slimeranchertestpack\world\dimension\TheFarFarRanchDimension.java:144: ����: ��Ҫ';'
}
^
C:\Users\Administrator\MCreatorWorkspaces\slimeranchertestpack\src\main\java\net\mcreator\slimeranchertestpack\world\dimension\TheFarFarRanchDimension.java:211: ����: ����ʱ�ѵ����ļ���β
}
^
3 ������
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/4.10.3/userguide/command_line_interface.html#se…
BUILD FAILED in 15s
1 actionable task: 1 executed
BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 15764 milliseconds
 

Attachment Size
new workspace that have new problem48.73 KB 48.73 KB

Issue comments

����: ����ʱ�ѵ����ļ���β

Did you use any non-English letters in any part of the mod?

And i'm so confused with this everytime i got an error.Because Chinese is utf-16 and most softwares use utf-8

Hmm maybe you might want so change computer language to English if this is a common problem.

I am looking into the original ticket, though, I will let you know when I find out more.

Hmm, I have imported the workspace and it compiled. Try Build & run -> Regenerate code and build

i deleted .mcreator\gradle,then reopen mcreator,then  build failed,then regenerate code and build success(not previosly)



Donate to MCreator

By donating to developers you can speed up development, as with more resources, we can dedicate more time to MCreator. It is a free project made by developers working on it in their free time.