Topic category: Help with MCreator software
Alright, so I've got quite a few questions (I also don't know if this is the right place for this):
- Where would I put something to allow the player to 'step up' one block steps without autojump, with both an enchantment and an armor set? And how would I do it?
- Is it possible to make a crafting table-like station that works almost identically to the crafting table (i.e. it doesn't eat the item immediately when a recipe is put in), and how would this be done?
- Is it possible to make a completely custom tree? For example, I have a tree setup for 3 different trees that are completely different from anything in vanilla, and I want to put these in my biomes.
- Is it possible to make a biome have different surface blocks? For example, one of my biomes (in the 1.8.9 version of my mod) has Black Sand with patches of Tropics Mud in places.
- Another biome question..... is it possible to change the stone underneath a biome to a different block?
Thanks in advance!