Started by Grimlock on Sat, 08/27/2022 - 01:05
Topic category: User side tutorials
Hello! This is my first tutorial, so let me get into it!
1. Make a new keybind - Bind it to whatever you want and name it whatever you want
2. In the triggers for the keybind, make a procedure on key pressed
3. In the procedure put this -->
You can change the "vy" to how high you want to go. I found that 0.5 is about 1 block. You can change the "vx" to how far you want to go when using the double jump ability!
And with that, thats all you need to do! If you want to use make this an enchant:
1. Make a enchant - name whatever
2. In the keybind procedure (see above) check if your armor piece has your enchant then ovveride the motion vector then thats it!
Hope you enjoyed!!!
Edit: The "vx" override doesn't work. Trying to fix it! Please respond if you have any ideas on how to fix it
This also allows me to infinitely jump
You can make a variable and make it go up by one each time you use the double jump, and if its over 1, dont override then set it to 0
You need conditions for that to make it work!