Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have an error when opening two different GUIs NullPointerException

I have an error when opening two different NullPointerException GUIs, more specifically, I have two GUIs, well there are actually 5 but 4 are almost the same only with different Item's, 4 are from NPC's Traders and 5 is from a Custom Crafting Table and at the same time Opening the GUI of the Crafting table custom first works normally, but if I then open the GUI of any of the NPCs and open the Crafting table Custom again, Minecraft freezes and closes and I could only find that the problem is NullPointerException in the crash report

Well, I don't understand much about programming, but I really like learning about the subject, and well, besides, I really like everything that has to do with Minecraft and Mods.

Here is the workspace, photo and the crash report

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15avMQZfj2qAqo3rO7nTwFRe_itBYSb-…

Last seen on 20:37, 26. Jul 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
According to the crash…
Thu, 11/02/2023 - 02:37

According to the crash report, the 'SetAvocadotrader' procedure is crashing the game because it is trying to reference an item that does not exist, or that it does not have access to. It's difficult to tell what the problem is purely from this, but I recommend double checking you're using the correct items for this procedure. (If you could link a photo of the SetAvacadotrader procedure, I might be able to offer more help.) 

Last seen on 02:26, 26. May 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
okay thanks, In the drive…
Thu, 11/02/2023 - 11:49

okay thanks, In the drive that I put before I uploaded the photo of the procedure called ''SetAvocadotrader''

Last seen on 02:26, 26. May 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
mmm sorry for the…
Mon, 11/06/2023 - 22:17

mmm sorry for the inconvenience but could you find a solution friend?