Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Blockbench model works fine in test environment but not when exported

I have made models in blockbench and they exoport fine and when running the test environment everything works fine, but when I export to fabric 1.19.2 it uses a model from create, their train wheels model. I have no idea why, my other models I added to the mod before still work and when the models are viewed in a model viewer everything works, its only when I export that the models break. It is so bizarre, no matter how many times I import the models the exported mod just has the models break.  

Last seen on 11:41, 17. May 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have not used the fabric…
Tue, 11/14/2023 - 16:55

I have not used the fabric generator myself, but I have had similar issues with block models. It's possible the project name in Blockbench has the same file name or model identifier, either of one of your models, or one of Create's in which case something could break, in which case re-exporting the model wouldn't fix the issue. It's weird that it's using another model though, instead of just model-missing textures. My best guess is that it's a problem on Create's end, not yours, given how fundamentally Create changes the game. Have you tried running the exported version on a client without Create installed?