Problem occured configuring root project (fastutil)

Started by Reza on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 14:08, 29. Nov 2023
Joined Nov 2023

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Problem occured configuring root project (fastutil)

So after an hour of re-trying the download for Gradle that times out every 2 minutes, it finally did something, except it didn't. There was this new error (shown below) so according to the knowledge base, I tried deleting cache. Didn't work. Then I tried deleting the whole gradle folder and waiting another hour of retrying the download, I'm getting the same error again. Any help would be appreciated.

Executing Gradle task: eclipse
Build info: MCreator 2023.4.44716 EAP (44716), forge-1.19.2, 64-bit, 32648 MB, Windows 10, JVM 17.0.8, JAVA_HOME: E:\MCreatorEAP2023444716\jdk, started on: 2023-11-22-01:06:11
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'sleekdeco'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':classpath'.
 > Could not download fastutil-8.3.1.jar (it.unimi.dsi:fastutil:8.3.1)
  > Could not get resource ''.
  > Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 19,011,744; received: 10,446,848)
* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at
BUILD FAILED in 10m 10s
Task completed in 11 minutes and 59 seconds