Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
Walkthrough of what I did before this error occurred
I wanted to make a new armor, so I duplicated locked armor code (code was locked because I change a line in the leggings to render part of the armor on the body)
I didn't realize it would stay locked, so I unlocked the code, and then the entire workspace essentially broke.
Now anything in the mod (procedures and entities) that references an item, is broken, and the console is filled with "error: package ModItems does not exist" to every single place I used an item.
Resaving mod elements doesn't fix it, regenerating code does not fix, exporting workspace and importing does not fix
I don't know any other ways I can fix this problem.