Request for Enhanced Display Options in MCreator: Larger Details View or Zoom Functionality

Started by DreykaOas on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 09:20, 3. Aug 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Request for Enhanced Display Options in MCreator: Larger Details View or Zoom Functionality

Hey MCreator community!

I hope you're all doing well. I've been using MCreator for my Minecraft modding projects, and I've been really enjoying the experience so far. However, I've been thinking about how we interact with our creations within the software and have a suggestion for an improvement.

I'm looking for a new view option, something like an expanded details view that allows for a larger and more detailed look at the elements we're working on. Alternatively, having a zoom functionality would be fantastic, enabling us to get up close and personal with the intricacies of our mods.

This could greatly enhance the precision and ease of editing, especially for those intricate and detailed components. I believe it would be a valuable addition to the already impressive set of features in MCreator.

What do you all think? Is anyone else feeling the need for a more detailed view or zoom option in MCreator? Let's discuss and, hopefully, catch the attention of the developers over at Github. Your thoughts and support on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing your opinions and suggestions.