User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Proposal to Add Parameters to Procedures in MCreator

Hello MCreator community!

I hope you're all doing well. Recently, while working on my modding projects with MCreator, I've been thinking about a feature that could really enhance the flexibility and power of procedures.

My idea is to introduce the ability to add parameters to procedures. Currently, we have procedures that perform various actions, but imagine if we could pass specific parameters to them. This would open up endless possibilities in terms of customization and efficiency in our mods.

By adding this feature, we could make our procedures even more dynamic and reusable. We could create generic procedures that, with specific parameters, would adapt to different situations without having to create multiple versions of the same procedure.

What do you think? Does this idea resonate with other MCreator users? I'd love to gather your thoughts and suggestions on this proposal. Together, we might be able to generate interest among the MCreator developers to explore this possibility.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and contributions!

Best regards,

Last seen on 16:09, 22. Dec 2023
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can already do this,…
Fri, 12/22/2023 - 15:54

You can already do this, though to do it you'll have to make use of the advancement system or something else that can be edited globally, using if/while statements you can check any parameter you decide to use. (More then likely something that wouldn't update the user that the parameter was changed, like custom advancements.)

Last seen on 12:49, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
no in programming language…
Tue, 04/16/2024 - 15:49

no in programming language every one use parametre in function

This feature is in works by…
Tue, 04/16/2024 - 16:43

This feature is in works by several developers on our GitHub and will be possible in the future updates

Last seen on 12:49, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
perfect…
Tue, 04/16/2024 - 16:45

perfect tankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssss