Call another procedure and more...

Started by znibsss on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:30, 11. Dec 2023
Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Call another procedure and more...

Hey I just wanna know, if in a procedure I call another procedure, will it get the source entity/target entity from the procedure in the code or will it not transfer, thanks.

Also another question, for my entity it targets the nearest player, but he doesn't do so if the nearest player is in creative or invisible. How can I make like a get nearest player that is not in creative or invisible cause now if there is a spectator or creative mode player nearer to the entity it won't target any player unless the player use the default mechanic of the entity seeing the player.

And another last question, my entity spawn on a certain day but I want it to only spawn on ONE person only, but it is run in player tick update so all player will have my entity spawned on them, how can I make my mod choose one random player?

Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also are entity tick update…
Wed, 11/29/2023 - 18:36

Also are entity tick update also for player? Cause if so it would help me out a lot.

Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
After some thinking,…
Wed, 11/29/2023 - 19:53

After some thinking, brainstorming and testing I found out the answer to the second question so no need to answer that. But I didn't find an answer yet for my first and last question.

Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yeah okay I was wrong I did…
Thu, 11/30/2023 - 15:26

Yeah okay I was wrong I did not find at all the solution to my second question, but more like a half solution? Like it just not what I'm trying to find + doesn't really work.