Hello I need help with my mod

Started by FRoginman on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 02:02, 18. Sep 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello I need help with my mod

can you help me? is that I did two procedures, one for a mob to appear at a certain time and I did another for it to do the same but in reverse, now the problem is that only one version appears at one time and in a game of 1000 ticks the other appears, try to do in many ways but I can't make it work, basically it's like a werewolf, during the day it would be a mob and at night another. But it doesn't work well, I am doing it in mccreator 2022.2 1.16.5 forge

https://imgur.com/qllBItz

https://imgur.com/MeIEDfX

Last seen on 20:43, 20. Aug 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It looks like you have the…
Sun, 01/28/2024 - 17:40

It looks like you have the right idea. You want to get the world time, and MOD it out of 24000 to get the current daytime- I recommend double checking that you are running these on the update ticks of the correct entities, (either set the global trigger to 'on entity update tick' and check that it is your custom entity, or use the update tick triggers for your custom entities), and maybe use = instead of <. (It shouldn't make much of a difference, but it's more precise.) You also probably don't need to check that the world is clientside.

But yes, your code looks correct. If you want it to switch at dawn and dusk, I recommend using:

• 'Get Current World Time, MOD 24000 = 13000' (For switching to night time)
  • 'Get Current World TIme, Mod 24000 = 1000' (For switching to day time.)
Last seen on 02:02, 18. Sep 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thnks guy, you are nice…
Fri, 09/13/2024 - 08:31

thnks guy, you are nice person.