Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to Make a Muti Seated Entity for a Car

I'm currently making a mod to add multiple different-sized cars to it and have already figured out how the baseline level of how Mcreator works but it seems nowhere online has an answer to my question. Please someone help! I'm ok at reading code, write really bad unusable code the majority of the time, and can't seem to get anything out of stock procedures in Mcreator. To throw another wrench into the works I also want the seating positions (X, Y, Z) to be customizable on both seats so I am not limited to the normal-sized car I am wanting to implement. And just to make it clear it could be as easy as somehow importing the parrot code to make the seats because I only need 2 seats (would prefer more if anyone does help) and if not could someone at least point to somewhere where I can get some help? or help me contact anyone you might know for help? Would be greatly appreciated! (PS I am working on 2023.3 and NEED it on there for the fabric gen bec the mod NEEDS to run on fabric and NEEDS to run on 1.20.1. I've already got some car models fully imported and working from block bench just need help programming this in!)

Last seen on 03:45, 2. Feb 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you want to talk at…
Wed, 01/17/2024 - 11:41

If you want to talk at length (or get to me asap) please message me on discord @m1gdevin would love any help! (sorry for the wall of text)