Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCreator 2023.4 Crash Freeze

Today since 15 minutes before when i opened MCreator it said to me to i download the newest version of MCreator (2023.4) cause i had 2023.3 and i downloaded it and deleted the old version (2023.3) and when i wanted to create a new workspace for testing some new stuff from plugins i couldnt do it and then i removed the plugins but still didnt work then i tried to open the older workspaces and when i clicked them then MCreator just freezed and when i tried to do a new workspace the same happend.

Please help as I can find no fix!

and i know dublicates are not allowed but others had no answers and some of them had answers but they had mac and not windows 11 laptop.

First, try reinstalling…
Fri, 01/19/2024 - 17:27

First, try reinstalling MCreator, reboot PC after uninstall, before install, and after install

This could also be some…
Fri, 01/19/2024 - 17:28

This could also be some plugin bug, also adding and removing plugins in existing workspaces has good chances of breaking those workspaces if you used plugin in the workspace you removed it from later

Last seen on 17:20, 18. May 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tysm Klemen!so i deleted…
Fri, 01/19/2024 - 20:27

Tysm Klemen!

so i deleted MCreator with all the plugins with it and i found out that when i reinstalled the latest version it worked so  the plugin was the problem that i tried to add plugins in existing workspaces.