How to make a food item instakill you AND give a custom death message at the same time?

Started by SolvedSloth3487 on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 23:39, 21. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to make a food item instakill you AND give a custom death message at the same time?

im trying to make a food item that instakills you when eating it (for a friends server), and i want to figure out how to get a custom death message from it, that doesnt say "death.attack suffered a heart attack from death.player". or however it appears. please help!

Last seen on 03:15, 26. Jul 2024
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
To make that, you will want…
Sun, 01/28/2024 - 22:54

To make that, you will want to make a custom death attack. Go to the localization tab, its under Mod Elements and so on, you'll find it on the left side of MCreator in the workspace, next, click 'create new' now name it as 'death.attack.heartattack'. After that, you'll see a blank on the right side if you search that localization up. Next, type in that: 1%$s suffered a heart attack from something... After that, on the After item is finished using or food eaten, input the block 'deal X custom attack damage as [blank]' -> deal X custom attack damage as [heartattack]'

Last seen on 19:05, 23. Jul 2024
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"For a friends server" lol
Wed, 01/31/2024 - 20:21

"For a friends server" lol

Last seen on 03:15, 26. Jul 2024