User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Fatal Error wont run Mod

hello, 

i am on a new PC, and i am attempting to make a new mod, though for whatever reason i keep getting this message and nothing is happening. could someone tell me what i can do to fix this and run my mod properly?

thanks.

Last seen on 20:18, 25. Jul 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Did you delete anything that…
Mon, 01/22/2024 - 20:58

Did you delete anything that was linked to something else? If not, I'm not sure, but I can maybe help if you explain more.

Last seen on 10:09, 9. Jun 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i haven't deleted or changed…
Mon, 01/22/2024 - 21:03

i haven't deleted or changed anything really, i have simply installed MCreator, and made a new work space, that's about it. sadly there isnt any more to share or explain, its just been like this and i cannot fix it.

Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Try making a new workspace,…
Mon, 01/22/2024 - 21:26

Try making a new workspace, if that doesn't fix it uninstall all of mcreators files, and redownload it. Some times it just stops working.

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
from what i could figure out…
Tue, 01/23/2024 - 03:54

from what i could figure out, my drivers are too advanced or good for mcreator?? I'm unsure how that's even possible but my only option would be downgrading my drivers to make it work, which is the most pathetic thing i think i have ever witnessed from a program that is supposed to be used by all sort of people and devices. its honestly a shame that there are no other competitors cos at this point id honestly switch over to one. if i get banned for this comment then that means klemen knows that its true and he should probably take that to bed with him. at this point ill probably just learn java as a whole to avoid having to use this program all together. thank you for your help still AwesomeCoderDude, i appreciate it either way, i hope you have a nice day!

Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you. I'm sorry…
Tue, 01/23/2024 - 07:29

Thank you. I'm sorry mcreator didn't end up working for you, but I wish you good luck learning java!

SleepyWhirl_Alt, I would…
Tue, 01/23/2024 - 17:59

SleepyWhirl_Alt, I would like to let you know that this crash happens due to incompatibility with Minecraft Forge API and GPU drivers and is beyond our control. Once you dive into the world of programming with Forge mods, you will realize the same thing happens when you run runClient Gradle task from your IDE of choice.

Since you only provided screenshot only and not real logs, I can't direct you to the correct issue where you can see technical ins and outs of the reason why this happens.

I wish you good luck on your programming journey and I am glad to hear MCreator inspired you to join the world of coding :)

Last seen on 21:18, 26. Jul 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This issue is actually…
Tue, 01/23/2024 - 18:14

This issue is actually caused by outdated AMD GPU drivers that cause OpenGL to crash when creating a window. Nothing to do with MCreator.

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i am willing to work…
Wed, 01/24/2024 - 17:46

i am willing to work together with you klemen to fix this issue because ive spend a couple days now doing everything i could find that could possibly help, and it isnt my AMD drivers. though if you agree please be as specific as possible on the things you need me to show you and where to find them, being clear will help not just me but also others who have or had the same issue. ive seen several threads on here that were as lost as i am with this error.

that this crash happens due…
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 19:37

that this crash happens due to incompatibility with Minecraft Forge API and GPU drivers and is beyond our control.

This means I don't develop the systems that crash. I do not develop Minecraft Forge MDK that crashes with certain GPU combinations. The crash happens within and outside the MCreator environment, for example when running MDK via Eclipse or IDEA.

Quote from MDK devs: "AMD…
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 19:40

Quote from MDK devs:

"AMD Software: PRO Edition" driver versions 22.Q3 and 22.Q4 currently do not support modded Minecraft as they were based on the main gaming branch around the affected versions of 22.7.1 to 22.10.2 (inclusive). To fix your issue, you'd either need to downgrade to 22.Q2, upgrade to 23.Q1+ (when available) or switch to the latest "WHQL Recommended" version of "Adrenalin Edition". https://www.amd.com/en/support

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
okay now i understand the…
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 22:15

okay now i understand the situation better. i apologize for the heated comment, i was under the impression that this was an mcreator issue or somehow tied to it. it"s just been quite frustrating to try and figure this out. i will attempt to fiddle with this and see what i can do. thank you for your reply klemen