Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)
I believe I have followed the tutorial for this version correctly, and I also made sure I have the correct version of the plugin. I did all of the below.
-Created a blockbench model
-Created a 'geo' and 'animations' folder
-Put the geo and animation files in their respective places
-Created a procedure to setup class (and made sure model was not capitalized)
-Regenerated the code
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I made the entities before I installed the plugin, but I didn't think that would be the issue. This is the crashlog: https://pastebin.com/tDFS8VXR