Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Enhancing Learning in mcreator: A Practical Approach

If learning mcreator seems challenging due to difficulty following procedures or tutorials, consider using an older version like 2022.1. This version aligns with AI versions for 1.16.5 and 1.18.2 Minecraft, offering a more supportive learning environment. Despite potential community resistance, posting mods on Curse Forge could be a viable option.AI updates may be two years behind, making it a bit slower to grasp current information. Using AI with the 2022.1 version can enhance the learning experience. Despite potential community disapproval, it's essential to focus on what facilitates effective learning.There might be resistance or attempts to remove this information from the community. Emphasize that your goal is to assist those, like yourself, who find it challenging to learn the software. Encourage an open-minded approach to different learning methods.For those keen on using AI like ChatGPT with mcreator 2023.4 or 2024.1, it's advised to stick to the older version due to potential confusion and difficulty aligning with the latest AI versions. It's a pragmatic choice for a smoother learning process.To improve AI comprehension, utilize original Minecraft Wikipedia for accurate information about blocks, items, and procedures. Demonstrate procedures visually to help AI understand your specific requirements, recognizing that the AI might add elements not present in the software.Given the lack of community support and discouraging comments, using AI as a helpful resource, especially with mcreator 2022.1, is a valid approach. The focus is on understanding the software, and once mastery is achieved, transitioning to newer versions becomes more manageable.Assert your right to express and share information, emphasizing your intention to assist others in the learning process. Encourage a positive and understanding attitude within the community, stressing that your goal is to contribute valuable insights.

Please don't delete this please understand to what I'm trying to say for explaining it and giving more chance because I hate to be not understand I hate to be ignored I hate to be not listened and if you don't get me or and you do delete this I will repost this

Last seen on 02:33, 27. Apr 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
...Fair enough, no need to…
Mon, 02/12/2024 - 12:37

...Fair enough, no need to be combatitive. You're totally entitled to your opinion, even if I disagree with it! =)

People like to argue about the morality of using AI, but I agree that for technical stuff like coding, it's just another tool, and a useful one. I suppose I just have to question whether it's a good way to learn. In hindsight, I wish I had learned the fundamentals of Java before doing MCreator, even though I originally got into MCreator to avoid learning Java: it would have been quicker, and saved me a lot of time and headache in the long run.

I agree that we should be more inclusive and open-minded towards helping others learn the software, I'm just not sure if this is the best method. MCreator is already a trade off, making modding more convenient in exchange for less control and less understanding of the end result. AI will necessarily be even more so: an easier approach to modding, but one that further removes someone from what they're trying to learn. You can learn a bit about painting from having an AI make you a painting, but it's not the same thing as learning to paint. If you're just in it for the end result though, it's not my place to judge.