Need help with fluidstacks

Started by Linkdeous on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:09, 12. Mar 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need help with fluidstacks

Hello ! 
I would like to make a block that would act as a tank, storing / outputting fluids, alas, mcreator does not have much native fluid related procedures, especially none that let you return a fluid to store it in a "fluid variable" to use as filtering/...

I would like to know if anyone knew where i could find documentation/tutorials that would be up to date with the latest mcreator version, that i could follow to be able to make a simple tank and simple procedures to be able to use fluids properly , thank you very much ! 

more in depth of what i exactly want to do : 
I've made a simple "storage drawer" that instead of letting player store items/fluids in a 1x1x1 space allows you to "spawn" a custom in-game structure , setting a radius/height , and the block makes a silo/container for you , and depending on the inside space it made, you'll get more or less space to store items

The tldr is that i just want to adapt the system i already made with the items to fluids, having a tank with a set volume, that can be filled up, transfer fluid out, have a filter to not let in any otehr fluid than the one already present, etc etc

Last seen on 17:09, 12. Mar 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Especially, i would really…
Wed, 02/14/2024 - 20:53

Especially, i would really really like to know how i can put a fluidstack into a nbt, or get a fluid reference name from the native tank procedures/system mcreator have , as this would let me do a few procedures code, and keep most of the code be normal procedures, as i am very bad with "minecraft java", having coded most of my life with other languages!