Global Trigger Stuck On. Dont Know How to Remove.

Started by BlueDevil7995 on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 04:31, 1. Mar 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Global Trigger Stuck On. Dont Know How to Remove.

Hello, I'm a fairly new Mcreator user and I was playing around with some of the functions of the game and discovered triggers! I made a cool little sword to give the user boosted ability's for a short time but now after experimenting, i noticed that every item in my pack now does the same thing then right clicked whether it be an item or block. From research it seams to be a global trigger which is indicated by a solid green bar next to one of the trigger functions (Ill add a photo to show). "Image of Problem"

Iv tried looking into it but it seams that no one on the internet has had the same amount of trouble as me to post about it or I just haven't been looking in the right places. Anyways i figured if anyone could help its the Mcreator community! I would vary much appreciate any all all help because this is just so annoying to me. Thanks in advance!

Last seen on 21:28, 23. Feb 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello Have you fixed it yet?…
Thu, 02/22/2024 - 14:16

Hello Have you fixed it yet? If not can you send me the Code you have rn?

Last seen on 21:28, 23. Feb 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
because with that picture i…
Thu, 02/22/2024 - 14:16

because with that picture i cant do much if i dont know the code you have written

Last seen on 04:31, 1. Mar 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I pull up the code…
Fri, 03/01/2024 - 04:33

How do I pull up the code that was written so far? I don't know how to do any of it, also sorry for the late response since I have been busy with school.