Player IDs/Usernames In Special Info

Started by YummiGummi21 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:55, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Player IDs/Usernames In Special Info

I have been attempting to add flamingoes to Minecraft, which, of course, led to me wanting capitalism. My current system is of "minting" coins and bills, of which (theoretically) assigns them the player ID/username who created this item in the special information (to prevent counterfeiting) through a block and GUI. Unfortunately, I am unable to assess how to add a player's username to an item (and yes, I did create an account exclusively for this question). Any and all help is greatly appreciated! :)

You can show custom text…
Sat, 02/24/2024 - 09:39

You can show custom text content by using procedure blocks that return text (which contains user name or other dynamic content) and call that procedure on the special info block

Last seen on 21:55, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How would one detect and…
Thu, 02/29/2024 - 21:50

How would one detect and replace such return text with a player's username, exactly? Your response may be incredibly clear and obvious but unfortunately, I am not very intelligent, nor familiar with the more advanced details of Mcreator's procedure system (although I would love to strengthen my abilities in that department).