Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Grayed out procedure

This happend when i attempted to edit one of my old mods that i havent touched for quite some time. Ive  mostly been working on newer workspaces.

However upon attempting to edit it, i saw that the procedure showed up as all grayed out, no matter what ive tried there seems to be no way to recover it.

Grayed out Procedure

As you can see, i cannot seem to edit nor modify this procedure in  any way,  i have noticed the following things:

• Upon accessing the source code: The entire procedure remains there as well as remaining functional in game, however the code-block display seems irrecovereable
  • Exporting and re-importing the procedure somewhere else seems to recover about 2/3rds of it. But most of it is missing
  • The variables remain visible on the side
  • the warning and errors show "Found if block without main body" which seems to correlate to the cuttoff of the imported procedure.

Anyone can think of any way to recover this? This is quite literally one of the most important procedures of my mod as as such its rather long. and id prefer to be able to modify it once again and keep a round-about way to continue expanding my mod. 

You need to delete the…
Fri, 03/01/2024 - 08:56

You need to delete the procedure and remake it.

A fix so procedures won't break like this is coming in 2024.1

Last seen on 02:29, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thats tough, ill have to…
Fri, 03/01/2024 - 15:19

Thats tough, ill have to figure some way to remake it then. thanks