Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mod Only Workin In The Mcreator Client, Refusing to Start Through any Launcher

So I tried making a custom flat dimension based on the little I know, and to my surprise it worked.
That is UNTIL I tried opening it through Modrinth or Curseforge, where it would on either one instantly stop the boot up process
The mod only contains a single block added, a dimension, and the main biome for said dimension
And when I open it through Modrinth it seems to clear the live log
Curseforge however does give me a log: https://pastebin.com/EngMiai9
And for the sake of it I'll also share Mcreator's log, even though when ran through Mcreator it runs perfectly fine
https://pastebin.com/VpbqwWak 

Please help, I'm working on a much much bigger mod and this was just me working on a component of it, so I'd really like to know what went wrong

Last seen on 14:17, 21. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you are using Geckolib …
Fri, 04/05/2024 - 20:17

If you are using Geckolib (or any plugin prolly), make sure you have the minecraft mod of said Plugin installed.
I had a similar issue with Geckolib, just install the Geckolib minecraft mod and it should work

Last seen on 03:42, 27. Apr 2024
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This was before I was…
Thu, 04/11/2024 - 03:03

This was before I was comfortable enough to start using plugins on this version of Mcreator, I've since tried to make a workaround by making it a datapack that uses the blocks from my main mod instead, and it seems to work just fine, I can look further into what you said though.