User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Better Vanilla Mod Forum
Sat, 03/23/2024 - 15:46 (edited)

Hello everyone, this forum is intended to discuss the current state and development of the Better Vanilla mod I am working on.

This forum is not only meant to be a discussion section for the mod itself, but also acts as a method for you guys to give ideas for what you'd like to see in future updates. I will do the best I can to implement these ideas.

Lastly, I want to discuss the issue of sapplings and crops. Many of these new biomes will feature new tree types and foods, but there is an issue in implementing these. Both sapplings and crops are considerably one of the hardest elements to add. If anyone has any recommendations on how to add these features, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Throughout this forum I will be posting the development status of the mod to get feedback or ideas for further implementation. Realistically, I would like to add at least one of the communities ideas to each update so long as it fits the theme. 

Edited by Drako204 on Sat, 03/23/2024 - 15:46
Last seen on 17:24, 10. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Dropping a new logo for the…
Tue, 03/12/2024 - 10:01

Dropping a new logo for the mod today.

Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
just released version 1.1.5…
Thu, 03/14/2024 - 19:12

just released version 1.1.5. Added some new biomes and revamped some vanilla ones. The palm tree blocks make for a nice variant to birch planks. Was thinking about also adding a mosaic version of all the plank types in the next update.

Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just uploaded update 1.1.6,…
Mon, 03/18/2024 - 12:57

Just uploaded update 1.1.6, added 2 new biomes and mosaic blocks for each wood type. Thinking about adding sapplings in the next update, but not sure how to just yet. Anyone have any recommendations?

Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Next update will most likely…
Sat, 03/23/2024 - 15:45

Next update will most likely take some time. Currently adding a bnunch of dungeons to the overworld. Along will some cool loot chest and new weapons, armor, and items. Here's a screenshot of one of the dungeons.

Also working on some bosses for epic dungeons.