I am trying to make a couple things in mcreator and I am getting stuck.

Started by TheLegitimate on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 02:51, 23. Mar 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am trying to make a couple things in mcreator and I am getting stuck.
Fri, 03/22/2024 - 18:05 (edited)

1. I am working on a project and I need the saturation value visible on the hud visible when I use a totem or eat food like in https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/appleskin

I have custom pngs for the saturation integers but don't know how I can overlay with my custom pngs. when they need to show up when the saturation values are called. I'm not sure what type of mod element I need to make either. I suppose it's Overlay and I just postion the png images on the overlay screen. but how am I calling on the saturation values and how to make the overlay scale to window sizes and show up on top of the existing food bar. Am I making this over complicated? can I just source minecrafts code to do this?

2. I also would like to know how to make a cooldown for an item that also make it so an animation plays incrementally in the hotbar when that item is used to signify how long it has till its read to be used... like a simple transparent white square that loads down and then when the item has cooled it is the hotbar clear icon...  and it should work in and hot bar slot the item is put in and selected.

Edited by TheLegitimate on Fri, 03/22/2024 - 18:05