User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need ideas for PVP mod

Hello people!

The last few weeks I have been working on a PVP mod! The catch is that I can only use enchantments. I wanted to change the PVP into a fast paced, skill based style. The aim is to create a kind of mix of movement and weapon combos. I am out of ideas right now, though, and would like to hear some from you.

Right now the mod has:

Double Jump: An enchantment that lets the user jump while in the air. Although it is named double jump, the most accurate way to describe it is air jump, as there is only a 2 second cooldown to it and it can be used multiple times without touching the ground.

Dash: A pants enchantment that makes the player dash when they press r. It gives quite some height, although not as much as double jump. It also has a 2 second cooldown and if timed correctly, you can fly if you use it with the Double Jump

Attraction: An enchantment for the crossbow that pulls enemies towards you when you land a hit on them. The force of the attraction depends on the distance and the level of the enchantment.

Marksman: A crossbow enchantment that enables it to deal 20 dmg headshots (doesn't ignore armor). The only 2 enchantments that can go with this are unbreaking and mending. Here I need some help on how to make it obvious to a player that they have headshot someone.

Incinerate: A crossbow enchantment that deals half of the target's current health (doesn't ignore armor) if the enemy is on fire and extinguishes the target afterwards. I hope that this enchantment will be used for combos! Also need an indicator for when someone has pulled off the ability successfully.

Withering: A sword and axe enchantment that inflicts wither for 2 seconds. The level of wither is dependent on the level of the enchantment.

Ferocity: A sword and axe enchantment that has a 2-6% chance(dependent on the level of the enchantment) to strike twice. The second attack deals the base damage of the weapon (without taking sharpness, smite or bane of arthropods into account) plus the bonus of the strength buff(doesn't ignore armor).

Hardening: A chestplate enchantment, where if you are attacked by a mob or player while on half hp or lower, you get resistance 5 and slowness 3 for 6 seconds. After being popped, the chestplate will recharge the ability in 10 minutes.

If you have any enchantment of balancing suggestions please post 'em here because I really want this mod to turn out good.

Thanks in advance <3,

MTOH

Last seen on 07:27, 9. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. Blade Flurry: Increases…
Sat, 03/23/2024 - 03:16

1. Blade Flurry: Increases attack speed with melee weapons.

2. Swift Strike: Chance to deal bonus damage and inflict slowness on the target.

3. Evasive Aura: Allows the target entity to dodge incoming attacks.

4. Venomous Edge: Adds poison damage over time to your attacks.

5. Thundering Blow: Chance to deal extra damage and knockback the target; occasionally hits the opponent with a more powerful strike.

6. Shadowstep: Grants a short burst of speed and invisibility after a successful attack.

7. Shield Breaker: Ignores a portion of the target's armor with each hit.

8. Reflective Barrier: Reflects a percentage of incoming projectile damage back to the attacker.

9. Vampiric Touch: Heals you for a percentage of the damage dealt to enemies.

10. Stunning Strike: Chance to briefly stun the target with each hit.

11. Stormcaster: Spawns a mist around you that lowers the opponents visibility (spawns lots of dark particles)

12: Iron Rule: Summons an iron Golem (Chest Plate).