Bedrock Features not supported

Started by GenTra on

Topic category: Help with modding (Bedrock Edition)

Last seen on 20:51, 15. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Bedrock Features not supported
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 21:49 (edited)

I understand how some things could be not supported for bedrock addons. I know that I'm not gonna get a proper reply to this as well. But if blockbench can use 3d models for tools or entities, why can't mcreator; even if its the same blocky format or even voxels, blockbench can use it and mcreator cant? The weirdest thing though, is that you use to be able to enchant a piece of wool in minecraft with sharpness 5, yet using mcreator, even with the correct categories and classifications, you can't make a tool enchantable? Half the stuff that says "not supported" is either stuff that other simpler programs could do, or just stuff that minecraft does, so having pages on pages of non-supported stuff makes no sense. I also Saw* in a different post that someone said that minecraft had to be updated for that stuff to work? but yet again, minecraft allows blockbench models and custom coded content already, so obviously its a problem with mcreator, and not minecraft.

Edited by GenTra on Thu, 03/28/2024 - 21:49
Last seen on 09:23, 1. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i think if u are using…
Mon, 04/01/2024 - 09:23

i think if u are using bedrock 1.20 that might be the problem even  want to know how to remove experimental so u can uninstall minecraft and install snapshot or beta so it might work (im not sure) and yes if it works tell me also

Last seen on 20:51, 15. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There was no problem with…
Mon, 04/01/2024 - 23:45

There was no problem with minecraft itself, obviously you missed that whole part of my huge rant, its very much an mcreator issue only, and even in the newest update, they didn't add any bedrock features at all and still nothing is supported.