User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Crash When joining a world
Mon, 04/22/2024 - 17:06 (edited)

So the problem is that when im joining a world (when the world is createn, it starts on built-in game server accessible only on local machine, until you open it to LAN), the game freezes and stops responding.

The last message in log is "Dev joined the game" then nothing more. Only "BUILD FAILED", when i kill the process by task manager.

I had that bug when i exported and then imported my workspace to a shareable zip. Then i've just copied the whole workspace folder, with no compression and it helped. Now i didnt any exports/imports, so i dont know how is this caused and how to fix it.

P.S.

i've added complicated procedures since last github sync, so i dont want to lose my progress. I've also tried regenerate & build but it didnt helped.
P.P.S 

Sorry for Caps, but there is few of 'em.

Edited by _jester_ on Mon, 04/22/2024 - 17:06
Check out crash logs…
Thu, 04/04/2024 - 17:14

Check out crash logs supplied by Minecraft if they contain any useful messages. It is hard to say only from this info what is happening

Last seen on 18:55, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thats the neat thing. There…
Sat, 04/06/2024 - 12:04

Thats the neat thing. There is no crashlog. Because game dont crashes, it freezes. And the only thing log says is that the player joined the game, then only "stopping server" and "saving chunks" and all that kind of messages when you exit world which matches the time when i press alt+f4 or kill process.

Last seen on 18:55, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Checking crash-logs was the…
Sat, 04/06/2024 - 12:07

Checking crash-logs was the first thing i wanted to do. But there wasnt any, and the log is weirdly empty about WARN/FATAL messages. Only "joined the game" and "saving chunks" when i killed app.