User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Fabric , Forge noDataPack, noAddOnBedrock

Dear MCreator Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to discuss a proposal for enhancing your platform. Firstly, I want to express my appreciation for the fantastic work you're doing in making Minecraft mod creation accessible to everyone.

However, as a regular user of MCreator, I've noticed some limitations in its support for Bedrock Minecraft add-ons and data packs. Currently, MCreator defaults to supporting these, but I believe it would be beneficial to reconsider this approach.

I suggest that MCreator instead adopts native support for Neoforge and Fabric by default. These frameworks offer advanced features and flexibility that could greatly enhance the creation experience for many users.

Furthermore, even though there are some third-party plugins available to extend MCreator's functionality, they often remain incomplete and offer only basic features. Therefore, integrating Fabric and Neoforge functionalities natively and comprehensively would be a more optimal solution.

I emphasize the importance of seamless support for Neoforge and Fabric, just as you currently provide for other features in MCreator. This would ensure a smooth and enriching creation experience for the Minecraft modding community.

I am convinced that this enhancement would benefit the entire MCreator user community and help maintain your platform's position at the forefront of innovation in Minecraft mod creation.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. Please feel free to reach out if you need further information or clarification on my proposal.

Best regards,

There is incomparably more…
Tue, 04/16/2024 - 16:28

There is incomparably more work needed to maintain two JE generators than updating BE generator so this is not possible with the current development team size.

Last seen on 12:49, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
no it doesn't do any more…
Tue, 04/16/2024 - 16:31

no it doesn't do any more work given that for the moment there are two loaders forge and neoforge but there are also the add-ons and the data packs so by removing the datapacks the addons and foge it makes less work

As we have announced, we…
Tue, 04/16/2024 - 16:51

As we have announced, we will not port new versions to Forge exactly because workload :)