Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom biomes crash game

Technically the custom biomes don't "crash" per-se, but when they load in, generally after a few seconds the game stops loading new chunks and I am unable to do anything at all(execute commands, hurt mobs, anything really). Leaving the world gives me an eternal "Saving world..." screen. Force-closing the game and trying to enter the world shows I am back at my most recent stable state and position in the world.

Attempting to start a new world with only a single biome containing a faulty biome causes the game to get stuck generating the world. The problem? I genuinely don't know what causes these issues. It feels like updating to the latest version is when they started occuring. Not all of my custom biomes seem to cause issues either. Looking at the console didn't help much. So...I am sending the whole workspace in hopes that someone can help me figure this out. It's a lot, I know, so let me know if I can send anything else that would help that would be smaller in size(and if I should open a github issue).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1stDqGmoRBZyb5w9B4kNhZlim4xNs-75k/view?usp=sharing

The faulty biomes are "Basalt Delta Remastered", "D Verse", "Orang", "Plains Remastered", "Nices".

Last seen on 14:00, 29. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry, I almost forgot! The…
Wed, 04/17/2024 - 16:10

Sorry, I almost forgot! The workspace does use latest geckolib and curios API plugins.

Last seen on 19:10, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am having the exact same…
Wed, 04/17/2024 - 16:28

I am having the exact same issue, except I am not using any plugins.

Last seen on 14:00, 29. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I figured it out...it was…
Wed, 04/17/2024 - 17:42

I figured it out...it was additional generation conditions for certain features. For some reason, if I check for whether or not there is a specific block in a specific spot where the feature should be generated(or rather 1 block below), it results in a crash now. I am not sure why though. Might test on a new workspace in a few days(to ensure nothing else is interfering like plugins), don't have the time to do any further testing, tho if someone who works on MCreator sees this it would be very nice.

For reference, here's more precisely what I had for my procedures:

https://imgur.com/RiItmJF

https://imgur.com/DB6kiWh

Last seen on 19:10, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't use additional…
Sun, 04/21/2024 - 04:16

I don't use additional generation conditions and yet I still have the same issue