25 days Event

Started by RyZe_plays on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:34, 19. May 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
25 days Event

Hi,
I want a event to happen at day 25 that there is gonna be a countdown in the chat or sound countdown that everybody hears and sees. And if it is possible can i make a atom bomb that launches on that day and explode some where i want. Like in my custom Biome? Maybe this is to much to ask for mcreator but maybe somebody knows if it works or if it works somehow else 

Last seen on 15:47, 13. May 2024
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There's no way to read that…
Mon, 05/13/2024 - 14:16

There's no way to read that world data or statistics in MCreator, so you'll have to create a new global variable with the GLOBAL_MAP type, also with the number type. Then, there should be a procedure with the global trigger of on world tick update. This procedure should set the global variable you made to [get the value of it +1] which will happen each tick. Then, have a separate check to see if the value is between 500,000 and 520,000 (amount of ticks for when day 25 would start and when it ends.) I'd then make a new GLOBAL_MAP variable as a logic type this time. The separate check should see that the time is correct, but then check if this second global variable is false. When it spawns your atom bomb, it should set this fariable to true, so it won't happen more than once.
This won't really work on existing words though, since it would just start at 0 when you load it, but I'm sure you can make a command in game to manually set it correctly.
Also sorry if this is confusing. If you want more information just let me know.

Last seen on 15:47, 13. May 2024
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
^ Also I should mention that…
Mon, 05/13/2024 - 14:18

^ Also I should mention that sleeping would probably mess this up so I'm not really sure. It might be possible by checking the current time of day, which mcreator lets you do.