User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Global trigger when player enters Overworld

Hi,

I am trying to make a mod that, among other things, has a block that can teleports you forth and back between the Overworld and a custom dimension.

I have no problem teleporting to the custom dimension, on click on the block it teleports the player to the custom dimension. In the custom dimension files there is a triger that positions the player and a copy of the block on the surface of the dimsension at the appropriate coordinates, but I do have troubles with the way back. There is no triggers that could find that would allow me to later on find the surface of the Overworld.

For now I have a procedure with a global trigger on "entity travels to dimension" and then an if to ensure the dimension is the Overworld and the entity is the player, but the function "get world surface height" seems like it's returning the surface height of the custom dimension (starting point) and not of the Overworld (destination).

Is there a better global trigger or a way to trigger a procedure when entering the Overworld like it is possible with custom dimensions?

Maybe I am missing something else?

Last seen on 12:53, 31. May 2024
Joined May 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Here is the procedure that…
Fri, 05/24/2024 - 20:21

Here is the procedure that is problematic and teleports the player to the wrong height:

https://i.imgur.com/ZlGM8T5.png