User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
(IDEA) The position of the localized text in the interface
Mon, 06/10/2024 - 16:12 (edited)

When the user adds text to the interface, for example, in the middle, and if this text is longer than the original during localization, then the localized text is shifted. It turns out that the localized text is not in the middle. I manage to get around this by using spaces at the beginning of the original text.
It would be nice if the position of the localized text did not differ from the original, like the position of the text in the buttons (the text in the buttons is always in the middle, regardless of whether it is localized or not)

Edited by ImSeyo on Mon, 06/10/2024 - 16:12
Last seen on 10:28, 18. Jun 2024
Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Me too really need it. I…
Sun, 06/09/2024 - 12:23

Me too really need it.

I doing my mod on english & russian and I always need to check how it looks on my native language. Russian words often contain more letters, so I always have to change position of text, making english version of it less adorable. I guess for german guys this experience feels nightmare 

Also I have problems with new line of text - I can't just write /n or \n, it doesn't work. Do you know ways to solve it except creating new text for each line? If this not possible I think it's another one thing we need in Mcreator

Oh and another one about GUI. Do u know is it possible make button or text or picture draw above npc-model? I tried change layer position, it doesn't work

Last seen on 12:06, 18. Jun 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh, I'm sorry, I chose Mod…
Mon, 06/10/2024 - 06:00

Oh, I'm sorry, I chose Mod ideas instead of Feature Request. Admins, can you change this?