3x3 Smelting Pickaxe

Started by Fire_Brantley on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:11, 1. Jul 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
3x3 Smelting Pickaxe

So I'm trying to make a pickaxe that can mine in a 3x3 area and smelt ores at the same time, but it only smelts the block you actually mine. Does anyone know a way I can fix this?

Last seen on 02:18, 7. Jul 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok so you need to make it so…
Wed, 06/26/2024 - 03:14

ok so you need to make it so when a block is broken cancel it, break all blocks ajacent and the block without dropping the item and then use conversions to convert the block to the smelted item and drop it.

Last seen on 21:11, 1. Jul 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok, im pretty new to…
Wed, 06/26/2024 - 12:08

ok, im pretty new to procedures so do you think you might be able to make an example? I will still try to mess around w/ it tho.

Last seen on 18:38, 16. Jul 2024
Joined Jan 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ho boy... What you asked for…
Fri, 07/12/2024 - 17:53

Ho boy... What you asked for is pretty simply in theory, but still involves a good amount of procedure work!

I created both a smelting enchantment as well as a 3x3 mining procedure for one of my mods. I initially started to try and both show and explain what I had; however, I realized it wasn't as efficient as it could be. It was more work than necessary.

So, I spent some time recreating the procedure and implemented the smelting ability to the 3x3 mining procedure itself.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Here are the other images I was going to send- of my smelting enchantment procedure and showing off parts of my older 3x3 mining procedures: https://imgur.com/a/9YqiOn7