why is my mod getting removed all the time?

Started by Melledoetmcreator on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 06:27, 2. Jul 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
why is my mod getting removed all the time?

I was creating a minecraft mod and i liked it a lot, but it got deleted, so a few days later i uploaded it again i made sure to read the guidelines but in a few hours it got deleted again, does anyone know what i did wrong? here is my mod description the second time i uploaded it: 

discription

The old growht biomesmod is a mod that aims to expand on the vanilla biomes, with it having four biomes and four structures which each have there own special challenges and rewards. NOTE: the baobab savanna and its structure are still being worked on. I am planning to add some interesting items to the structures so you will have more reason to come there than just some loot chests. the biomes include things like the old growht oak forest, the old growht swamp and the untouched dessert. I am planning to add a special version of the grove biome to the mod so not only the top of the mountain will be interesting. You can use this mod in things such as modpacks.

biomes

-The old growht oak forest, a large biome wich can be found commonly around your world having gait oak trees and a lot of additional folige.
-The old growht swamp, a muddy biome with big and bushy trees, has less water then a normal swamp and also has more mud.
-The untouched dessert, a warm biome with giant dead bushes and cacti. Its pretty empty, but thats intended.
-The baobab savanna, a savanna-like biome with giant baobab trees that add a custom wood type. It is a rare biome, with the nearest one sometimes being thousands of blocks from spawn.

structures

-The crypt, a tiny structure with two levers. Its up to you to pick the right one...
-The ancient swamp hut, a mid-sized structure with large amounds of loot, offering some spawner and crawling chalenges.
-The ancient temple, found in the untouched dessert, it has a uncompleted certain three headed demon.
-The big baobab, a hollow baobab, filled with traps and potions. but all are avoidable if you are carefull.

blocks

-The baobab wood and its blocks, such as doors, trapdoors and buttons.
-termite mound block, a gravity block that generates in termite mouds.
-mashed goo, made with wheat, redstone and termite mound blocks. It has gravity and redirects redstone

Last seen on 06:27, 2. Jul 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
can it be the poor spelling…
Sun, 06/30/2024 - 15:20

can it be the poor spelling maybe?

Last seen on 01:14, 2. Jul 2024
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
likely because of the…
Sun, 06/30/2024 - 16:20

likely because of the spelling, this is a better version:

Description

The old growth biomes mod is a mod that aims to expand on the vanilla biomes with four biomes and four structures which each having their own special challenges and rewards. NOTE: The baobab savanna and its structure are still being worked on. There will be more content added to make exploring the biomes more interesting. The biomes include things like the old growth oak forest, the old growth swamp and the untouched desert. A special version of the grove biome is planned to expand upon the already existing one. You may use this mod in your modpacks.

Biomes

- The old growth oak forest, a large biome that can be found commonly around your world decorated with giant oak trees and a lot of foliage.
- The old growth swamp, a muddy biome with big, bushy trees, has less water then a regular swamp and more mud.
- The untouched desert, a warm biome with giant dead bushes and cacti. Its pretty empty, as intended.
- The baobab savanna, a savanna-like biome with giant baobab trees adding a new wood type. It is a rare biome, with the nearest one sometimes being thousands of blocks from spawn.

Structures

- The crypt, a tiny structure with two levers. Its up to you to pick the right one...
- The ancient swamp hut, a mid-sized structure with large amounts of loot, offering some enemies and crawling challenges.
- The ancient temple, found in the untouched desert, it has an uncompleted three headed demon.
- The big baobab, a hollow baobab filled with traps and potions but all are avoidable if you are careful.

Blocks

- The baobab wood and its blocks, such as doors, trapdoors and buttons.
- Termite mound block, a gravity block that generates in termite mounds.
- Mashed goo, made with wheat, redstone and termite mound blocks. It has gravity and redirects redstone.

If you want to credit me you can just say tht I proofread the description

Your mod is using the…
Mon, 07/01/2024 - 16:47

Your mod is using the Minecraft logo which is a direct violation of copyright rules. Moderators also left a comment on your mod but instead, you posted it once more, which is also not allowed.