Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ideas for RPG mod

I'm making an RPG mod, if you have original ideas you can share them. For example: relics that give you effects, game mechanics, mobs or bosses, swords, tools, etc.

If this inspires you: The mod already includes creating your own spawner and crafting spawn eggs 

Last seen on 02:08, 17. Oct 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am honestly willing to…
Mon, 07/29/2024 - 04:04

I am honestly willing to help with a project like this. I can help texture, compose, and sound design, along with ideas and whatnot obviously. Here are some that I have right off the top of my head:

1. More piglin settlements/variants/society
     - Give piglins an honor system perhaps
     - Add piglin-type mobs (maybe called hoggurts or something along those lines) that are semi-outcasted, toughened piglins.            Maybe give them a stronger relationship with hoglins and make them resent gold out of pure spite.
     - Add new foods/plants to the nether to explain how the hoggurts survive.
     - Introduce more soul-based magic mechanics

2. Rework villages/villagers/illagers
     - Give villagers better housing and the ability to fix their villages up.
     - Give illagers one or two new mobs (maybe illusioners?)

3. Provide an incentive for players to go to The End.
     - Add alien life and new biomes to the outer end islands
     - Introduce a new enderman type specific to the end.
     - Add more building blocks and purpur variants to the game's block palette

(I'm assuming you want things to be semi-vanilla friendly, but not in the "follow Mojang's rules" type of way.)

I am 100% willing to help if you are still interested. I am working on an illager mod of my own along with a midnight-esque dimension mod. As i said earlier, i can compose, sound design, and texture, but i can also code (semi-well) in java (i took a class for it a while back), and model/animate.

If you wanna talk with me about things if you're interest, add me on discord [dorn00].