Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My game crashes whilst rendering a model/animation with geckolib

I'm adding a block to my mod called the crate, where, when broken, will roll a random item from a loot table, and drop it, I created it using gecko lib animated blocks feature. When the crate is broken, it is supposed to replace the crate with a dupe, and instantly play a custom animation. This works with the triggers, "On block hit by projectile", and "When block destroyed by explosion", however when I use the triggers, "When block destroyed by player", or "When player starts to destroy", My game crashes every time I try to break the block in-game. Does anyone know what's wrong, or how to fix this?

The procedure I use for the crate block is "when hit by projectile/ destroyed by explosion, replace block at X. Y. Z. with 'Crate_Break' (the duplicate)" Then there's a play sound procedure after that.
For the duplicate crate, I have it set on, "when block added, play animation '1', wait 100 ticks then remove block."

Last seen on 02:12, 31. Jul 2024
Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay, I'll try that, thanks.
Sun, 07/21/2024 - 15:49

Okay, I'll try that, thanks.

Last seen on 02:12, 31. Jul 2024
Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I was able to fix the…
Sun, 07/21/2024 - 16:10

I was able to fix the problem, I had the bounding box of the duplicate crate animation set to 0 for all options, when i changed the max X, Y, and Z to 1, it no longer crashes.