Idea/Help Request for new mod

Started by slnict85 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:33, 11. Aug 2024
Joined Apr 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Idea/Help Request for new mod

I 'm SURE that I am just being lazy thus far, as a cursory overview of MCreator's ability's tells me very much so that what I want to do is very very possible...

All that said, I'd like to propose my idea and see if anypne has suggestions on how to gbo about implementing it ! LoL !!

I present: "MineBay 2.0" ! craft then place the new personal PC block, open it BAM ! new GUI. Go to the MineBay page on the WorldWide Square (internet in Minecraft)

Now...there's the option to both sell/convert your unwanted items into Notch Coins, which is the E-Currency all Minecrafter's use nowadays, especially "online". Now the real purpose here is to not only sell those unneeded wheats but to BUY those pesky "rare" ingredients you just CAN'T find sometimes ! or maybe you want them a bit early ? Maybe you need just ONE last dadgum redstone dust but don't want to craft a whole new iron pickaxe and descend to Y - 12 then burrow out a effing 30x30 chunk JUST to find some darned Redstone !!!

Well ! Never fear ! MineBay has got you ! With fast worldwide shipping, a simple GUI, err, I mean user interface online...and fair prices, you'll have that early game blaze rod before suzy can even TRY to say Nether !