Help with mob AI and mob model fix and somewhat glazing my mod

Started by Peanut.Brained on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 05:41, 11. Aug 2024
Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help with mob AI and mob model fix and somewhat glazing my mod

I want to make Furina from genshin impact but I'm new to this
her kit is like summoning 3 pets when it's for attacking
and when she's low she spawns another pet to heal her so she can continue to battle
She must have low HP but the real challenge it's the pets that protect her
I already have her model
I just want a trick to make her change skin when she's low
(White clothes for healing) and (black clothes for damage)
I already have the skins for her
I saw that was possible to change skins when low with Sukuna from Jujutsu craft when fighting Kashimo when he gets low he transforms into his heian form but he recovers from all the damage but I don't want that I want her to keep her HP when she has reached low HP so she can spawn her pet that can heal her
another reason to heal herself is that the pets that do damage may drain her hp until 50% is remaining I'm planning to give her 30+ HP but I don't know if I should give her more or not since I don't want her to be that weak
I plan her to be a mid/late game boss that you can either kill for a free diamond sword or you can befriend her and make her protect you, heal you and buff your damage (the buff should last 15 seconds)
I have to make some textures on blockbench for the pets but they are so oddly shaped but I'll try there is water textured seahorse,a maid crab and a octopus with a hat for the pets that protect her
and for the healing thing, I don't know what sea creature it is but I'll show you a picture of it to give you an idea of what I'm trying to do

I have to make the water projectiles and to make the healing work it shouldn't be regeneration it should be Instant health
and I want to give her some animations to whenever she spawns her pets
She can have weak attacks by herself but with her pets she could be a formidable oponent
I think that this mod has potential so I will plan to add Neuvillette next
I also have a problem when spawning Furina, minecraft crashes whenever I decide to spawn her I don't know if it is because of her Idle animation or her model in general
I really need help
If someone is a genshin fan you can suggest me to add some stuff from the game here
I would have some problems of course but with the experience I can get I can be as good as Orca_san (the creator of Jujutsu craft)
he is a really skilled modder and I want to be good as him
when I start adding mobs I shall  change the mod's name from "Furina mob" a basic name to Genshin craft in inspiration of Jujutsu craft