unpublished api's vanish from platform. no note left from mods. just straight up removed from the site

Started by maxhaaa on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 03:20, 13. Sep 2024
Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
unpublished api's vanish from platform. no note left from mods. just straight up removed from the site

im trying to submit api's for mcreator, one being the create big cannons api, and expandability api from a api request.

i log on this morning to find they arn't on my profile like they would normally be (moderation normally takes a day to review your plugn)

however today these two new plugins were not there. infact  i went into my history to check the webpage only to find its gone off the site completely (sorry steve no diamonds)

what happened? i though plugins get a reply for the reason they were left unplubished (have to change the plugin in a certain way) however these things just vanished from platform alltogether, no note from mods.

what happened? these plugins where perfectly fine and followed the same trend of being an addon or an existing forge mod. i gave the original creators credit for their work, left a reminder  that the mod wasn't mine and i just put into an api? halp

Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i have resubbmited said…
Fri, 08/09/2024 - 00:49

i have resubbmited said plugins just incase it was a mistake but what happened to the first ones?

Very simple API-only plugins…
Sat, 08/10/2024 - 14:29

Very simple API-only plugins that do not add something like extra helper procedures, mappings for datalists, but just provide plain single API may not be accepted due to huge influx of such plugins.

Instead I recommend partnering with one of existing plugins that add many APIs at once, or making own plugin of such sort instead.

Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@Klemen said apis add…
Tue, 08/13/2024 - 00:43

@Klemen said apis add multiple mod support, it just looks like a singlular api because its all put into one file for simplicitiy sake