Storage issue with item and gui

Started by Gingerone87 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 14:16, 29. Aug 2024
Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Storage issue with item and gui

Hello everyone i was trying to create a card mod. There is a card album and im making some cards that you can craft with some mobs drops. Well the problem is with the card album, when i open it nothing special just the gui with 3 slots for "Active Cards" that gives you effects if you put in cards, and 9 slots for storage cards. When i put in the Active cards slot a card 1 it doesnt give me the card effect and 2 when i close the gui and reopen it they just dissapear (They also dissapear in the 9 storage slots). The procedure for giving effects: (made in block programming, im not so sure if i want to learn java)  procedure. The album has the inventory option, the Active cards slot 0 (slot 0 only because im testing) has the procedure for giving effects if the card is inserted, all of the slots dont have the drop if inventory is closed option and they have a limit stack input for the tag that all cards are going to have. Thanks in advance for anyone who will help me (sorry for the wrong english im italian)

Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I fixed tehe problem by…
Tue, 08/13/2024 - 09:58

I fixed tehe problem by adding a button for activating the cards and for some reason the card stays in the slot now.

Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
there is still a problem,…
Tue, 08/13/2024 - 11:08

there is still a problem, When i put the card in it gives me the effect (i removed the button) but when i remove it i should clear all my effects. i dont know whats wrong and i would really really appreciate some help. Thank you in advance