Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Procedure Block Making

Could someone explain to me how I would create a procedure block for MCreator? The specific thing of what I want is a replace item command that replaces a certain item in inventory or a specified slot with another item. It is possible to do normally in mcreator but is hard and long. I am also trying to learn to become a dev and at first, I tried using copilot AI but that did not help at all. How do I create procedures, and how would I create the one I specified?

Last seen on 16:52, 17. Sep 2024
Joined Apr 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You have to make a plugin to…
Fri, 09/13/2024 - 06:02

You have to make a plugin to actually create a procedure block, but a faster solution could be making the whole procedure once and then you can either call It in other ones or export It and import It in whatever other procedure you need it

Last seen on 23:49, 16. Sep 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I know but I want to make a…
Fri, 09/13/2024 - 13:08

I know but I want to make a plugin to do it. I don't know how to create procedure blocks though. I know how to make a plugin but thats all I know. That and API's.

Last seen on 23:49, 16. Sep 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks, but I am new to…
Fri, 09/13/2024 - 20:46

Thanks, but I am new to coding so I don't know how to create a procedure to replace item in slot _ with an item.

To learn coding, you may…
Sat, 09/14/2024 - 09:38

To learn coding, you may need to deep dive into Java basics first, then work further with exploring documentation of the modding API you are working from