Plugin [id: 'net.neoforged.gradle.userdev', version: '7.0.152'] was not found in any of the following sources

Started by Killer1X2 on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 13:35, 29. Sep 2024
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Plugin [id: 'net.neoforged.gradle.userdev', version: '7.0.152'] was not found in any of the following sources

I'm not sure what happened here can anyone help? If you need something to figure it out, that'll be great, I tried regen code, build workspace, and clear gradle cache (tried it again for this problem) since there were earlier problems too, now that problem is fixed and this happens. I also tried relaunching MCreator and deleting the configs, not sure if I'm missing something (other than it saying I'm missing a plugin?)

Plugin [id: 'net.neoforged.gradle.userdev', version: '7.0.152'] was not found in any of the following sources:

• Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)
  • Included Builds (No included builds contain this plugin)
  • Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'net.neoforged.gradle.userdev:net.neoforged.gradle.userdev.gradle.plugin:7.0.152') Searched in the following repositories: MavenLocal(file:/Users/myuser/.m2/repository) Gradle Central Plugin Repository maven(https://maven.neoforged.net/releases)
  • Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. Get more help at https://help.gradle.org/.

BUILD FAILED in 24m 5s BUILD FAILED Task completed in 24 minutes and 5 seconds

Last seen on 13:35, 29. Sep 2024
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I tried to delete the entire…
Sun, 09/29/2024 - 12:45

I tried to delete the entire gradle cache and now another problem has occurred, I don't know why this keeps happening to me. This now happens everytime I regen code, run client, regen base files and workspace, and other run gradle related things. This hasn't happened in the past minutes so I'm wondering.

PASTEBIN