Struggling to update my mod from 2023.3 to 2023.4

Started by MagyTheMage on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:17, 13. Oct 2024
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Struggling to update my mod from 2023.3 to 2023.4

I have reciently have attempted to update a mod that i have been working on for some time from 2023.3 to 2023.4 in order to access some of the new features however im running into 20+ procedures having compile errors causing issues. Important to say that this mod does use a lot of plugins but when updating i made sure to have all the same plugins, on top of it some of the procedures erroring out do not use plugins at all and simply use traditional MCreator code blocks

I have looked at the logs by the console but i cant seem to make sense of them, although i have a few plugins in mind that could be a potential cause of the issue its a complete nightmare to fix since the procedures are completly grayed out making it impossible for me to trial and error fix the procedures to see whats up. 

The only way i can see this working is to painstakingly remake every single procedure on the new version which due to the complexity of this mod will take some time to ensure everything works correctly. Is there any way to get the procedures to show up on 2023.4 to know what code blocks are missing or what is causing issues?