Started by Antilie on Wed, 06/15/2016 - 17:24
Topic category: User side tutorials
This is how:
- Make sure Mcreator is closed
- Go to Mcreator folder on disk
- Then go to : Mcreator > forge > src > main > resources > assets > minecraft > textures
- Here are two or three maps ( Blocks, Items, Models )
- To import Block textures, just copy them into the blocks folder
- To import Item textures, just copy them into the items folder
Now when you start up MCreator, the textures are there, in the texture selection menu!
- You can also use this to overwrite a texture you imported!
- If you want to delete a imported texture, you can also do that in the Items and Block folders!