Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
Hello, after a few days of the new MCreator 1.7.5 is released. I've found some bugs. These are bugs that I've found.
1. Armor texture bug - Item icon of any armor piece can't be displayed. They appear as the missing texture, even I've already selected the textures for them.
2. Wrong information - The information said "helmet, body, leggings, boots", but it's actually "boots, body, leggings, helmet". This appears to be found since MCreator 1.7.0 or even before.
If any developers see this, please fix them, especially the bug about missing armor texture.
Thank you for reading.