Joined Mar 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCreator won't startup.

I've got this problem for a week, And I've no idea to fix it.

When I startup MCreator, It will alway freeze at this screen all the time. And then nothing happend.

Does anyone have any solution? Here the picture. As you can see, It alway stuck at this screen.

Last seen on 19:17, 2. Jul 2017
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Turn wifi off. open mcreator.
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 06:39

Turn wifi off. open mcreator. wait for it to load. Turn wifi back on. Enjoy MCreator.

Last seen on 19:17, 2. Jul 2017
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry Im in a rush
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 06:39

Sorry Im in a rush

Last seen on 15:49, 15. Jun 2018
Joined Sep 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This Needs To Be Fixed ASAP
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 17:16

This problem needs to be fixed asap. It really pains me to wait around 7 minutes for that one thing to pass. I've had this problem for about 3 days now and I thought it would've been resolved within this time. I know I can do other stuff, but still. I didn't need to wait before. Also when I get on, I'm not connected to my Pylo account and if I try, it doesn't work. Importing textures doesn't seem to work until you restart the launcher. Furthermore, changing the texture of mods that can have textures doesn't seem to work at all and restarting the launcher multiple times does nothing.

Last seen on 15:49, 15. Jun 2018
Joined Sep 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What I mean
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 17:26

I mean, changing textures of the mods that can have textures won't update the icons of the mod elements tab; and restarting MCreator doesn't resolve that issue, which bugs me. Turning my wifi only resolves the first problem and it only does that majority of the times I start up MCreator. Sorry if I seem 'in your face'.

This bug was fixed on the
Wed, 04/12/2017 - 21:52

This bug was fixed on the server side. Now MCreator won't get stuck on the "Connecting to Pylo servers" on the start screen. Just try to launch it again and it should work.

If your current solution was to disable network and start MCreator, there is no need to do this anymore.