Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Please add rpg aspects

Ideas Pylo Mcreator is a really good modmaker but is missing things *possibility to make throwable items *throwing an item causes diferent damage on mobs *throwing item events, mobs and particles spawn *possibility to make things like the Dragon Block C powers *making a shop sistem *making Mana *mana and health bars customizable like put the mana bar with a skin of a diablo mana on the right side of screen and health in the left sidem of screen *possibility to create bosses with health bar, special events like transform himself randomly or when his hp bar reaches"X" health, explode, throw things, custom attack like fire breath *possibility to change blocks gravity like the portal gun in portal mod and golem of mo'creatures *possibility to make teletransportortation items and swords *make mobbs die like the ender dragon (cool) *make an item for change the mob Ai transforming he into a pet or a pokemon Like mob *possibility to make powers only with your hands like rasengan when you reach the specific level and learn the power *on biome creation make tho option for change the biome and dimension gravity custom forms to enter the dimensions *and finally the possibility for charging items particle spawn for a huge Particle like:the explosion is a Tnt and charged its two charged creepers Okay i know that was hard but i reall liked your mod maker Sorry for the bad english because i am a brazillian fan HUEHUHEUHE BRBRBR thanxs for reading this Obrigado por ler isso Ass Killer236

If u do it please reply and make a tutorial please pylo

Last seen on 23:21, 14. Apr 2019
Joined Jul 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have made an entity
Sun, 04/23/2017 - 14:58

I have made an entity throwable. Trust me, its much better to code it than to have a program generate it.  Its way more customizable if you just code it.

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can make bosses with
Sun, 04/23/2017 - 16:25

You can make bosses with bossbars. There is a button for it

Last seen on 00:12, 15. Oct 2017
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:I have made an entity
Sun, 04/23/2017 - 19:11

Thanks but 1. I need gui help and mreator is better for that and boss bars i dont truly need i need to learn how to make a level and mana and exp and health bars

Last seen on 00:12, 15. Oct 2017
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:I have made an entity
Sun, 04/23/2017 - 19:12

But can i code it then import it in mcreator? Cause if so ill be happy